Our service at a glance
- German/English dental dictionary with more than 16500 frequently used and highly specialised terms, many of which are not available in other dental dictionaries!
- Exclusive to the website: German and English dental compendium with a total of over 2500 definitions and including access to all the English explanations in the “Glossary of Prosthodontic Terms” and numerous equivalent German terms as well as a complete list of DIN EN ISO 1942 German terms and their definitions with numerous English equivalents.
- NEW and exclusive to the website: Focus texts with comprehensive descriptions of dental procedures, products and materials.
- NEW: Information on dental manufacturers’ products in German/English and with pictures!
- Exclusive to the website: Any dental terms searched for, but not found, are relayed to us automatically and added to the online dictionary as soon as possible! In addition, the editor can be contacted during office hours and is often able to translate a term for you on the same day!
- All terms and definitions are written by dental professionals in their own native language!
- The online compendium/dictionary is updated and extended regularly – unlike traditional printed dictionaries where the current edition is usually several years old!
- Includes considerably more dental technical terms than other online dental dictionaries, focussing jointly on dental medical and dental technical terminology!
More and more well-known dental companies and professional users like yourself are registering with our Online-Dental-Dictionary/Compendium website. Why don't you make use of it too for just € 20.00 (+ VAT) per month – including use of the app!